1. An, Y., Y. Zhang, and B. Zeng, The reliable hub-and-spoke design problem: Models and algorithms. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 77: p. 103-122. (2015).
2. Çiftçi, M.E. and M. Şevkli, A new hub and spoke system proposal: A case study for Turkey's aviation industry. Journal of Air Transport Management, 47: p. 190-198. (2015).
3. Bryan DL, O.K.M., Hub-and-spoke networks in air transportation: an analytical review. Journal of Regional Science, 39(2): p. 275-295. (1999).
4. Marianov, V. and D. Serra, Location models for airline hubs behaving as M/D/c queues. Computers & Operations Research, 30(7): p. 983-1003. (2003).
5. Martı́n, J.C. and C. Román, Analyzing competition for hub location in intercontinental aviation markets. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2004. 40(2): p. 135-150.
6. Sasaki, M., A. Suzuki, and Z. Drezner, On the selection of hub airports for an airline hub-and-spoke system. Computers & Operations Research, 1999. 26(14): p. 1411-1422.
7. Cunha, C.B. and M.R. Silva, A genetic algorithm for the problem of configuring a hub-and-spoke network for a LTL trucking company in Brazil. European Journal of Operational Research, 2007. 179(3): p. 747-758.
8. Intermediate Facilities in Freight Transportation Planning: A Survey. Transportation Science, 2016.
9. Jeong, S.-J., C.-G. Lee, and J.H. Bookbinder, The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2007. 41(6): p. 523-536.
10. Nickel, S., A. Schöbel, and T. Sonneborn, Hub Location Problems in Urban Traffic Networks, in Mathematical Methods on Optimization in Transportation Systems, M. Pursula and J. Niittymäki, Editors. 2001, Springer US: Boston, MA. p. 95-107.
11. Ernst, A.T. and M. Krishnamoorthy, Hub LocationEfficient algorithms for the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem. Location Science, 1996. 4(3): p. 139-154.
12. Çetiner, S., C. Sepil, and H. Süral, Hubbing and routing in postal delivery systems. Annals of Operations Research, 2010. 181(1): p. 109-124.
13. Kuby, M.J. and R.G. Gray, The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 1993. 27(1): p. 1-12.
14. Yaman, H., B.Y. Kara, and B.Ç. Tansel, The latest arrival hub location problem for cargo delivery systems with stopovers. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2007. 41(8): p. 906-919.
15. Alumur, S. and Y.B. Kara, A hub covering network design problem for cargo applications in Turkey. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2009. 60(10): p. 1349-1359.
16. Carello G, D.C.F., Ghirardi M, Tadei R, Solving the hub location problem in telecommunication network design: a local search approach. Networks, 2004. 44: p. 94-105.
17. Lapierre, S.D., A.B. Ruiz, and P. Soriano, Designing Distribution Networks: Formulations and Solution Heuristic. Transportation Science, 2004. 38(2): p. 174-187.
18. Yoon, M.-G. and J. Current, The hub location and network design problem with fixed and variable arc costs: formulation and dual-based solution heuristic. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2008. 59(1): p. 80-89.
19. Azizi, N., et al., The impact of hub failure in hub-and-spoke networks: Mathematical formulations and solution techniques. Computers & Operations Research, 2016. 65: p. 174-188.
20. O'Kelly, M.E., A quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities. European Journal of Operational Research, 1987. 32(3): p. 393-404.
21. ME, O.K., The location of interacting hub facilities. Transp Sci, 1986. 20: p. 92-105.
22. Yaman, H. and S. Elloumi, Star p-hub center problem and star p-hub median problem with bounded path lengths. Comput. Oper. Res., 2012. 39(11): p. 2725-2732.
23. Aykin, T., Networking Policies for Hub-and-Spoke Systems with Application to the Air Transportation System. Transportation Science, 1995. 29(3): p. 201-221.
24. Campbell, J.F., Hub Location and the p-Hub Median Problem. Oper. Res., 1996. 44(6): p. 923-935.
25. Yaman, H., Allocation strategies in hub networks. European Journal of Operational Research, 2011. 211(3): p. 442-451.
26. Aykin, T., Lagrangian relaxation based approaches to capacitated hub-and-spoke network design problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 1994. 79(3): p. 501-523.
27. Alumur, S. and B.Y. Kara, Network hub location problems: The state of the art. European Journal of Operational Research, 2008. 190(1): p. 1-21.
28. Setak, M., Karimi, H., and Rastani, S., Designing Incomplete Hub Location-routing Network in Urban Transportation Proble m,. IJE TRANSACTIONS C: Aspects 2013. 26(9): p. 997-1006.
29. Lee, J.-H. and I. Moon, A hybrid hub-and-spoke postal logistics network with realistic restrictions: A case study of Korea Post. Expert Systems with Applications, 2014. 41(11): p. 5509-5519.
30. Zheng, J., Q. Meng, and Z. Sun, Liner hub-and-spoke shipping network design. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2015. 75: p. 32-48.
31. Rahimi, Y., et al., Multi-objective hub network design under uncertainty considering congestion: An M/M/c/K queue system. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2016. 40(5–6): p. 4179-4198.
32. Yang, T.-H., Stochastic air freight hub location and flight routes planning. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2009. 33(12): p. 4424-4430.
33. Sim, T., T.J. Lowe, and B.W. Thomas, The stochastic -hub center problem with service-level constraints. Computers & Operations Research, 2009. 36(12): p. 3166-3177.
34. Contreras, I., J.-F. Cordeau, and G. Laporte, Stochastic uncapacitated hub location. European Journal of Operational Research, 2011. 212(3): p. 518-528.
35. Mohammadi, M., et al., Design of a reliable logistics network with hub disruption under uncertainty. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2016. 40(9–10): p. 5621-5642.
36. Farahani, R.Z., et al., Hub location problems: A review of models, classification, solution techniques, and applications. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2013. 64(4): p. 1096-1109.
37. Taleizadeh, A.A., S.T.A. Niaki, and M.-B. Aryanezhad, A hybrid method of Pareto, TOPSIS and genetic algorithm to optimize multi-product multi-constraint inventory control systems with random fuzzy replenishments. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 2009. 49(5–6): p. 1044-1057.
38. Reddy, M.J. and D.N. Kumar, Optimal Reservoir Operation Using Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm. Water Resources Management, 2006. 20(6): p. 861-878.
39. Deb, K., Multi-objective Optimisation Using Evolutionary Algorithms: An Introduction, in Multi-objective Evolutionary Optimisation for Product Design and Manufacturing, L. Wang, C.A.H. Ng, and K. Deb, Editors. 2011, Springer London: London. p. 3-34.
40. Opricovic, S., Multicriteria optimization of civil engineering systems. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Belgrade, 1998. 2: p. 5-21.
41. Opricovic, S. and G.H. Tzeng, Multicriteria Planning of Post-Earthquake Sustainable Reconstruction. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 2002. 17(3): p. 211-220.